You can also adjust the mattress for your comfort as well. Most people are not experienced when it comes to dealing with smart beds and might find it tough to arrive at a choice. In this article, we will be looking at some of the best smart beds in the market.
Best Smart Beds
One of the key aspects of this bed is undoubtedly the adjustable bed frame. The head inclination can be varied from 0 to 65 degrees while the foot incline can be adjusted from 0 to 44 degrees. Moreover, the leg height can be adjusted as well.
The mattress is not provided, but the frame is compatible with all types of mattresses. The maximum weight that can be supported is 850 pounds and we also found the installation to be a breeze. The wireless remote is easy to use and maintain as well.
- Adjustable leg height
- Quiet working mechanism
- Good compatibility
- Adjustable frame
- No mattress included
It has the appearance of a normal box spring bed, but the steel frame ensures that it can support any type of mattress or memory foam. The build quality is sturdy and that is what you would expect from the steel body.
The bed was quite easy to set up and we did it in minutes. A 2 piece of fabric is covering the frame on the top and bottom. However, this cover can be removed if needed while cleaning.
- Steel frame
- Easy assembly
- Easy to clean
- 2 piece Fabric covers
- Nothing much
This product has a very unique feature in that it can detect when you are storing and automatically adjust the position of your head to reduce the snoring. The base along with the mobile app can track your breath and heart rate while providing sleeping tips.
The bed also has head and foot lift features. Moreover, it can also connect with smart home equipment through voice commands. There are USB ports on the base and it is easy to use the wireless remote.
- Automatic Snore Response
- Smartphone App
- Head and foot lift
- Pillow Tilt
- Customer Service
This smart bed comes with an independent head and foot incline, which allows you to adjust the position as per your comfort. It is easy to assemble and install so you won’t need to hire a professional.
Equipped with a wireless remote, this bed enables you to control your gadgets without any hassle. The quality bed base lasts longer and makes it easy to maintain.
- Comes with a smart remote
- Easy to assemble
- Provides great comfort
- Weight limitation
If you are looking for a premium bed frame, you will love this one. It comes with lumbar support and also allows you to tilt your pillows. With great led-lighting and backlit remote, this bed provides great functionality while improving your home’s look.
You can use its massage functions to relax your body and get a great sleeping experience. It comes with a great warranty so you won’t have to worry about getting your frame damaged.
- Equipped with great features
- Study design and build
- 10-year warranty
- Slightly heavy
This smart bed features an ergonomic design and comes with amazing elevation positions. It features head and foot massage features along with USB ports. The wireless remote is easy to use, so you can use the programmed features without any issues.
The 3-speed massage head gives a great massaging experience and you can control everything with the help of the remote.
- USB ports to charge your gadgets
- Easy to use wireless remote
- Various elevation positions
- Average service
Equipped with full articulation, this bed from iDealBed can enhance your sleep and comfort. It features an ergonomic wireless remote that gives full control over the features. You could change the preset positions and change to anti-snore mode.
It also has great massage settings with 3 levels, which allows you to relax your body within minutes.
- Ergonomic design
- Great massage modes
- Various preset positions
- Not suitable for heavy people.
Buying Guide for Smart Beds
Smart Beds do not come cheap and it is imperative that you make the best possible choice. While buying a smart bed, there are certain factors to consider.
Factors to consider
- Size- The bed should fit the bed frame at your house. Some beds are compatible with all kinds of bed frames. If the smart bed is not compatible, then you should be looking at a new bed frame as well.
- Firmness- This is absolutely a personal factor. Some people would like their beds to be thick while others might prefer them to be a bit softer. Smart Beds come in different firmness.
- The material used- This is an important factor to consider if your skin is sensitive. Organic materials are recommended and least harmful.
- Temperature Control- This is beneficial for couples who prefer different sleeping temperatures. You can thus adjust the temperature of the mattress.
- Features- Smart Beds come with features to monitor different aspects like the Breathing cycle, heart rate, time taken to sleep, sleeping positions, wake-up time, and much more. Additionally, some models also provide a sleep score.
- Smart Alarm- It is quite unique from the conventional alarm system in the sense that it wakes you up at the lightest point of your sleep. Thus, you wouldn’t feel lazy and can get up much more easily.
- App Integration- Smart Beds can be controlled using a smartphone, tablet, or even by Amazon Alexa. As a result, you can monitor your sleeping conditions much easier.
We hope you enjoyed this article on the best Smart Beds. Smart Beds are fairly expensive and unless you have an understanding of their important aspects, it won’t be easy to choose a good quality Smart Bed. For any queries regarding the content, do write to us.